Translate

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spring Break Layout

My daughter, the one on the right, took this photo of herself and friend as well as the amazing sunset while on spring break in 2008.  The paper is double sided and is mostly a pink toned paint brush effect on the other side which I originally wanted to use for this layout, unfortunately it over powered the sunset photo so I settle with this side and all the words related to the beach.  I added the headed which is actually cut from another piece of 12 x 12 paper that is all words and phrases; the "ribbon banners" are also cut from the same piece of paper.  I accordian folded a pink strip of paper to give it a ruffled look down the side of the page and topped that with a Making Memories flower and rhinestone and added a few flower bling by Recollections.  The little days of the week card I believe is 7 Gypsies, added a pink paper clip and black Alphabities.
Wish I could be at the beach in Florida, or for that matter Kiawah Island, SC right now too!

1 comment:

JO SOWERBY said...

hey robyn, thanx so much for your kind word on my blog. it's lovely to see new folks arriving and enjoying a read. love ur blog, ther is so much to look at. loving ur LOs and your art journalling is beautiful. especially liking the one about inner beauty,
jo xxx