Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A couple more simple journal pages in a swap



these are  two pages I did recently in a journal that was for Swap-Bot, had to journal for the entire month, write, draw, collage, put in photos, everyday tidbits - these are my favorite kind of journals to swap, what we call an Everything Journal.  The pages are simple, but it is what I "felt" like doing at the time.  On the left I used a piece of scrapbook paper and added a little bit of glimmer mist to it, then some decorative tape around the outside, a scrapbook paper scrap and then some black and white tissue paper images.  The right side is jst a Zentangle/doodle I did while watching tv. 
What have you done in your journal today?


2 comments:

The Constant Scrapper said...

This is awesome, Robyn. That Zentangle doodle is just so cool.

Tricia said...

Love this spread and the idea of an everything journal swap. How cool is that. Your zentangle is fabulous!