Translate

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Simple and Sweet

Yes this is a very simple layout, but the photo is precious to me and it is just what I wanted for it.  I used a smokey grey Bazzill cardstock, then clipped the glittery clocks from another piece of scrapbook paper to place strategically on the layout.  A soft pink piece of Bazzill cardstock I laid down the middle to anchor the photo of my youngest, Kerri when she was about a 1 1/2 and on top of that I placed an overlay with the definition of "sleep" printed on it and Dream at the bottom. I used my Cricut to cut out KERRI from the storybook cartridge and "in Daddy's arms" are Recollection mini alphabet stickers. The clouds were made with my Cricut and I used Recollections star brads near the clouds as well as regular brads to secure the overlay.
Hope all your dreams are sweet!!

No comments: