Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Scrapbook Page with colors I would not have figured go together...

Unfortunately the lighting in the picture did not help to show the strong color of the greens here.  If these two papers had not been in a kit together, I never would have paired them - I guess I am a bit color coordinating challenged..sigh....
I knew the background paper was perfect for the one photo my daughter had of her weekend trip to Chicago, but I wanted a couple more pictures, since she did post the larger photo to Wardrobe-Remix on Flickr, then I was ok with adding a couple others pics that had been loaded there.  So the layout conveys her trip to Chicago but also a few of her wardrobe-remix outfits.  I used my Cricut to create "the windy city" and the CHICAGO border, added some Recollections flowers and pearliscent brads along with Making Memories metal photo turn and brad as well as a metal tag from Tim Holtz line as well as using his wonderful tissue tape to create to create the ruffled edge under the photo, also added a little butterfly that was received in a swap.  Several items are "popped up: using Zots and foam pop dots.
What have you made lately? 

No comments: