Translate

Monday, April 25, 2011

I'M BACK...2 years and 3 months later that is...

Hard to believe I have been away from this blog for that long.  Things have changed around here, kids growing up so fast.  My oldest son Michael is now married and he is also in the army and deployed to Iraq for a year.  He has a 21 day leave coming up, so can't wait to see him on May 9th!

I am hoping to post a page a day from either my scrapbooking or journaling.  I am starting off with the newest page I did of my oldest daughter, Morgan.  I layered the clock paper over the butterfly paper then heavily embellished with more butterflies (LOVE them!), lots of flowers I put together as well as som "paper rosettes" I created, then thrwe in some pretty pearls and a little bling and threaded some lovely shimmery ribbon bows through it all.


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter yesterday and looking forward to a good - drier - week ahead!

Good night!

No comments: