Translate

Monday, June 18, 2012

New Art Journal Page

This page started out with a background of an art journal page from a magazine, there was a little text and some watercolors used, they appealed to me and got me inspired to create.



I added som paint of my own here an there, more like a whitewash, then added the piece of Washi tape down the middle and hand wrote: "Some days it's hard to get creative with an art" then used the word Journal I clipped from a magazine.  Used a clothing tag on top that i cut into a banner flag shape - which also served to get rid of writing on it not pertinent. I also whitewashed the tag, outlined the star and added the magazine clipped word. Used some DITTO red ink spritz in the center an below that a cigar "ring" with a fleur-de-lis on top and some paper buttons on the bottom, one with a safety pin through it.  This page came together slower than I had hoped, had some creative "blockage" going on, but finally finished it.
Time to work on another one!

2 comments:

Hilda said...

Of course you have another AWESOME art journal page!! I love it!!

Austine Etcheverry said...

I love your pages, they are amazing, pretty and amazing. Thanks for sharing.