Translate

Monday, April 30, 2012

Original Smashing Stickers

I've been having fun in my Smash book and have purchased a lot of Smash embellishments; as well as using my scrapbook stash.  My oldest daughter, Morgan sketches all the time an since we also have an Etsy shop, came up with a great idea.  I took some of Morgan's sketches, reduced them and copied to sticker labels for unique Smash stickers - which I am listing in our shop tonight: RoMoHoDesigns.  The cool thing - you get to color them in if you want using markers or colored pencils.   These can also be used for scrapbooking, as return address labels, cards, labeling items, mail art, journaling, etc.
We are also making more sheets with other graphics as well, coming soon!


Hope everyone's Monday is not as wet as our's is now.

No comments: