Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

One of My Favorite LAYOUTS

Did this page at the crop the other weekend, forgot to post it though.  Love this layout for its lovely simplicity of my beautiful daughter, Morgan. 
I layered the decorative paper on a piece of black cardstock to emphasize the green floral design - which I LOVE.  Morgan's picture is matted on white cardstock then black cardstock to give it more dimension and focus.

The birdcage I cut from a piece of scrapbookpaper then embellished with the bling,  The green rosette I created using the Tim Holtz Sizzix die and an old button. 

side few to see the layers of the flower

another, smaller Tim Holtz inspired tissue tape flower, button center with added rhinestone.  The three words I used to describe Morgan are run-ons
the birdcage is a rub-on and I added the bling to enhance it.  The butterfly is a sticker an I added the bling.

Linked to http://www.fingerprintsonthefridge.com/  Feature Yourself Friday, take a look for more inspiration!
Hope this inspires you to go do some scrapping, Happy Thursday!














The other flower I created is the Tim Holtz tissue tape flower he shows how to make on his blog, so easy and fun to do and so lovely when finished.  I used a flower button for the center of it an added a rhinestone to the very center.

2 comments:

Hilda said...

Lovely, lovely scrapbook page. And as always, Morgan looks beautiful!!

Charlene said...

So many pretty details in this layout. Charlene