Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring Like Day and Mail

 It was 65 degrees today, so gorgeous an its still February, unbelievable.  It definitely felt like spring today and tomorrow its suppose to get up to 70!

Mail that went out today to new friends...envie made from scrapbook paper, then a variety of magazine clippings adhered and a cute little post-it for the address label. 

Backside of the envie


Another envie went out today, made from a magazine page from W and various magazine clippings.  Really loved the sweet pink of this mag page.


My daughter, Kerri asked me to use this magazine page as an envie, purple is her favorite color an I just added MORE magazine clippings plus the post-it (got packs on clearance for only .25 at Target a couple of weeks ago - love the $1 bins!)  Little note pad from Michael's $1 bin that I wrote the letter on.


More goodies I "tucked-in" the envie, some of the paperpad from Michael's, some sheets from the Smash Book line, cool skeleton keys I made, as well as the rosettes and the post its.


Time to work on more mail for tomorrow.
This weekend I'll be going to a scrapbook crop, really looking forward to it and I will have some pages to display for next week!



1 comment:

Hilda said...

Once again I am loving your mail art! I always love getting mail from you!!